Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan request

frozenmelon1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Good day and happy holidays!

I have been a long time customer of Public Mobile. I am interested in the boxing day special: $24/month plan for 4GB data at a 4G speed, unlimited canada-wide minutes and message plus unlimited international text and picture messaging.   

Can you please help me change my current plan to this new amazing plan? It would really make my day!

Best wishes! Thank you very much!

10 REPLIES 10

frozenmelon1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A stream of "no's" is a serious let down on Christmas eve!

Correct. But I was referring to the next step from the $24 offer. The next cheapest plan based off the $24 plan is the $39 and $40 plan.

The least expensive plan being offered to existing customers isn't the $39 plan. It's the $15 plan.

Yes @Handy1 you are numerically correct. $1 difference. Yes. 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1703450082229.png

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@frozenmelon1   Keep an eye on the plans because they can change at any time and there may hopefully be something that works for you and is available to existing customers.  Then you can change the subscription yourself by following these steps

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan 

Note especially the caution about change now vs. change on renewal.  Change on renewal is usually preferred because change now is charged immediately and you lose the remaining portion of your current plan. Edited to correct typo.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Please read (ANY and Every) offer carefully: this one is for New customers only.

Existing customers seldom (or never) get such great offers.

@Chalupa_Batman  This is next cheapest plan right now 50GB for $39

Handy1_0-1703447958815.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @frozenmelon1 

Sadly, as folks here have already mentioned, this is only for new customers. What's worse, the cheapest plan right now being offered is the $40 60GB plan. If you are a long time customer, just remember NOT to change over to the new point system. Stay on Legacy Rewards for life!!!

Chalupa_Batman_0-1703447780323.png

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@frozenmelon1   Unfortunately that plan is for new activations only.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@frozenmelon1  Sorry the 4GB for $24 plan is just for new activations only unfortunately 

Need Help? Let's chat.