cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan error

VinhLuong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I want to change the plan from 15$ to 50$ option.  Therefore, I added fund 50$ before the auto charge date, which is the 16th of July. I added 50$ into my account on the 20th of June, set change the plan on the renewal date and waited until today, hoping to have a better 3g option. But today, when I checked my account, the 50$ got charged but the plan is still in 15$ option. If I press change plan now in the 50$ option, would I get charged an extra 50$?

4 REPLIES 4

@VinhLuong

and not change plan agian, tried rebooting phone, or waiting 48 hr i think the system issue

if want contact to support team by CS_Agent 

VinhLuong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you everyone.
-It is still in the 15$ option and the available funds are 2$ because I have a promotion. 
-I got an error submitting a ticket so I will try sending a private message then. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Don't re-do the plan change now. If you look in Plan and Add-ons...you should see the new plan info.Do you see new plan or still the $15 plan ?

edit; click Payment and see how much $$ is in Available Funds

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @VinhLuong   I wonder if the new My Account as flushed all the Scheduled plan change requests

the same $50 is no longer offering now.  The current $50 plan is slightly different.  Do you still prefer the old one?  If so,  don't give up.  Open ticket with PM CS agent and explain what happen, insist you should be on the old $50 plan (which include US calling, unless you don't care.  )  See what they say

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.