cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan back after text offer

SeanMc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently received a text offer for a plan upgrade and mistakenly auto replied yes when I tried to cancel the alert. I do not want to change my plan at this time, but cannot fond a mechanism in my account to cancel the upgrade, which is due in 3 weeks. 

is there a way to accomplish this?

thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

TooStinkenTrue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it shouldn't change to the new plan until the current month is over... if you log into your account, then click "plan and add-ons", the top banner will show "current plan". Click "change my plan" and there should be an option to cancel the add-on/plan change. I hope this helps! 

@SeanMcJust to be very sure,   check back My Account using Incognit/Private/Secret mode tomorrow to confirm. 

If you had to reply yes and don’t do it caps onYES like that it most likely wouldn’t have changed 

SeanMc

Thanks again,

I definitely do not see anything like that, so I’m going to assume the reply I accidentally sent didn’t register.  

@SeanMc   if you don't see something like this, then you didn't schedule a plan change

hTideGnow_0-1676663383346.png

Of course if yo see that, then you click Cancel Plan Change

if you want to be very sure, open ticket with CS agent to confirm

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@SeanMc  You should see it there under where you see your current plan your on 

SeanMc

Thanks for the replies, but there does not seem to be anything like a scheduled plan change option in the Plans & Add-ons section. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SeanMc   you can cancel the schedule plan  change

Login to My Account, go to Plan & add-on page, click Change my plan, you will then see it shows you a scheduled plan change, you can cancel it there

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@SeanMc   Use incognito/private mode to login into your account and you can cancel any scheduled plan change in there or if the change has already happened, then select Change My Plan and then schedule a plan change at next renewal since PM doesn't prorate for unused days left in current cycle.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SeanMc @Log I to self serve go to plan add on tab and it will say scheduled plan change , following instructions to keep it on course or do not change at renewal 

@SeanMc wrote:

I recently received a text offer for a plan upgrade and mistakenly auto replied yes when I tried to cancel the alert. I do not want to change my plan at this time, but cannot fond a mechanism in my account to cancel the upgrade, which is due in 3 weeks. 

is there a way to accomplish this?

After looging int your Self Serve account, go into the Plans and Add-ons section. There is a link to remove the scheduled plan change.

Need Help? Let's chat.