cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of subscription deferred to renewal time confirmation

Andymb12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just changed my subscription and deferred it to my renewal date. How do I get confirmation that this will take place?  Is there anywhere I can see this pending transaction?

3 REPLIES 3

Andymb12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've done my own as well as my wifes and neither our accounts show any pending transactions under Subscriptions & Add-ons however if I were to try to change the subscription now to the plan we selected is no longer listed. We had picked the Canada-US 75GB 40$ promotion and when making the change we both got the confirmation saying it's starting on our next scheduled payment date. So strange.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Andymb12 wrote:

I just changed my subscription and deferred it to my renewal date. How do I get confirmation that this will take place?  Is there anywhere I can see this pending transaction?

Please go into your Self Serve account.  From the Suscriptions & Add-ons area, any scheduled change will be mentioned there.

Plus, if you go to your payment prediction page it'll show the new plan in the top block as well.

@Andymb12 wrote:

Please go into your Self Serve account.  From the Suscriptions & Add-ons area, any scheduled change will be mentioned there.

Need Help? Let's chat.