cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change number to my old one

raph1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I've recently changed providers and got a new SIM card after getting my phone stolen. I used to be with Virgin Mobile and I switched to Public Mobile. I wanted to keep my old number since I had it for years now but I don't understand how. Public Mobile gave me a number and said my old one was deactivated. I called the other company and reactivated it but I'm still stuck with the new phone number. I tried to change it, it says I should receive a message from the previous company but I didn't receive anything. Help

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@raph1, if the phone you lost had the Virgin SIM in it you will need to somehow contact Virgin and let them know that you wish to port out your number.  Currently most providers will send a text when there is a port request to verify that you do indeed want to port out and you would need to reply to that text.  Without having access to your Virgin SIM you will need to let them know through some other method.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.