cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change new subscription plan and start immediately

MoonieBobb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'd like to start my new subscription plan immediately, does anyone know how to make that change?

8 REPLIES 8

MoonieBobb

@Grand_Total The plan has been removed so I have to wait for the renewal... Thanks for your reply.

Grand_Total
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@MoonieBobb Is the plan you want to change to available now, or has it been removed? If the latter I think you may have to wait for the change to happen on renewal.

MoonieBobb

Thanks for your help. I tried to contact agent but it seems like they are offline.. Just try to see if somebody can help

MoonieBobb

Thank you for your reply Sansan. But the thing is I chose Change on Renewal at the time I select the new Subscription. For some reason, I'm running out of data, that's why I'd like to know how I can start the new Subscription right away. I don't see any option in my account now..

Anyway, much appreciated for your help!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Hello @MoonieBobb 

Once signed into your account,  click on 'Subscriptions and Add- OnS', select  Change Subscription. This is a self service site. You do it yourself. 

There is the option to Change plan now or Change on Renewal. Keep in mind that this is pre paid, so changing now will not be pro rated and you will immediately be changed for the new plan also.

If you change on Renewal you will only be charged once, finishing the current 30 days and billed for the new amount upon renewal. 

@NewCus wrote:

Contact CS_Agent through the below link and describe your wish and wait for their response. CS_Agent is quite good with this through my personal experience.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer support agents don't need to be contacted to perform an immediate plan change.  However, customers would need to understand that there are no refunds and credits given for the time remaining on current plan.  Also, the full amount for the new plan would be due immdiately.

NewCus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact CS_Agent through the below link and describe your wish and wait for their response. CS_Agent is quite good with this through my personal experience.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.