cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my plan

Tala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to change my plan, but I don't want to wait until my next renewal. Haw I can please. 

7 REPLIES 7

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Tala 

go into self serve. and click change plan. Make sure to top up you account in order to change the plan to the new one you want. 

cheers

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tala You can change to different plan as you select to change now. But there is no refund for unused portion. 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Like the others who already replied you need to login to the self service account you have and to the plan section.

But in order for you to change your plan there are two ways.

1. Change Now

2. Change on next renewal date (the date you pay for next month)

Both of these need funds for you to change but only the next renewal date can you auto pay with the credit card in account. If you want to change immediately then you need to add funds from your credit card to change 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tala wrote:

I would like to change my plan, but I don't want to wait until my next renewal. Haw I can please. 

@Tala  you will just go in and go to plans and add-ons select your plan you want and select change immediately.  Remember you won't get reimbursed for any unused portion of your current plan it will be lost.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Tala If you would like to change your plan you can do that in your self serve account if you want to renew the current plan  you will have to get the help of the moderators by clicking on the? Lower right of your screen and ask Simon to speak to a human Remember if you change your plan early you will lose what you have left in your current cycle there are no refunds

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Tala just go into your self service account and choose the change immediately option.   See article 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

See screenshot below on where to do it 

20200416_143943.jpg

Stay safe 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Proceed to change your plan you will be offered that choice

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=Redi... 

It will be to the left after you choose the plan

Note you first have to have enough money on your account to be given this option

Need Help? Let's chat.