cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change credit card

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi when you “update” credit card info in self serve account with a different credit card,does it delete old credit card that was on file permanently?

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

That's what they are there for!!

HI @darlicious 

Good way to combat PM's evilness to keep our Credit card info  🤣

Do you mind if I message you for one?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Gunner123 

I have a stack of zeroed out mastercard/visa/gift cards my old roommate used to use for online purchases. When I noticed he would just toss them I saved them instead. I used to use them for referrals that did not have a credit card to register for the $2 autopay reward.

Now that the $2 autopay reward is no more for new users and pm introduced this new wrinkle to our new self serve accounts they have a second purpose as a way to easily remove an existing payment card from the account so customer support is not required.

Still...pm needs to fix this inability to simply remove the card and/or the automatic registration of payment cards at activation and for that matter they need to allow voucher activations again too!!

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Gunner123 

when you do “update” credit card info then old credit card is will be deleted automatically.

they system will keep one credit card info.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious Thank you , so that’s good to know that you don’t have to contact customer service to have your old  card deleted it’s ridiculous to have to do that now  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Gunner123 

Yes. There is no space or option for a secondary card so the new card replaces the old one.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM should not keep your CC details if you replace it. Unless they have hidden (unaccessible through account) database of all CC people use, which we do not know.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Gunner123 

If you are replacing the CC in your account, I assume that the old CC is deleted.

Need Help? Let's chat.