cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Subscription, Lose Rewards?

CLAUDIO56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I proceed to change plans it says my current promotions will no longer be valid. Does this mean I will lose all my Public Rewards?

8 REPLIES 8

Krystlecinnamon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No. You will not loose them. I have changed my plan multiple times and have not lost them. The only thing you might loose are add-ons that are no longer compatible. 

CLAUDIO56

Thank you! 👍

I have the Legacy Rewards and won't be changing to points. 

CLAUDIO56

Thank you! 👍

CLAUDIO56

Thank you. It appeared a little confusing to me when it indicated that I would lose my current promotions. I will go ahead and upgrade my subscription. 👍

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @CLAUDIO56 

I've been with Public Mobile 5 years now. I have changed plans 5 times as well. Most recent to the $34 50GB 5G Canada/US plan. At NO point have I lost any Legacy Rewards. Only you can change it over to the new Public Points. Please, do not ever do that. 

OlivierR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will keep your loyalty rewards even if you change your plan!

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@CLAUDIO56 - It won't change / you won't lose your Legacy rewards, but if you are on the Public Points system, your points received will change (5% ever $1 on plan)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CLAUDIO56  No worries you will keep your old rewards their tied to your account not your plan . I just switched plans and kept my rewards . So I ca confirm you will keep your rewards the same 

Handy1_0-1709598401350.png

Need Help? Let's chat.