cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plans

Crimz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, I need to change to the 4g 29$ a month plan.... but very annoyingly it is not giving me the option to do that even though i keep seeing it there in the plan offers, then it just takes it away from me!
I need to change because i switched to a 4g phone do to my other phone dying on me.
Didnt realize this one was just 4g.... anyways help me asap please!
other wise i will have to switch providers instead.

4 REPLIES 4

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Crimz  As @DennyCrane said, you can still use a 4G phone on a 5G plan, are you saying you swapped the sim over and the new phone doesn't work at all?  If so it's not likely the plan choice that is the problem.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You don't need a 5G phone to use a 5G plan. You can use a 5G plan on a 4G phone. You can still get close to the 250Mbps speed with a 4G device on a 5G plan.

johndavid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In today's digital landscape, selecting the ideal wireless internet plan is essential. Consider factors like speed, coverage, data limits, pricing, and contract terms. Whether opting for mobile broadband, fixed wireless, or satellite internet, choose a plan that suits your needs and budget. Stay connected seamlessly with the right wireless internet plan for you.

@Crimz wrote:

hello, I need to change to the 4g 29$ a month plan.... but very annoyingly it is not giving me the option to do that even though i keep seeing it there in the plan offers, then it just takes it away from me!
I need to change because i switched to a 4g phone do to my other phone dying on me.
Didnt realize this one was just 4g.... anyways help me asap please!
other wise i will have to switch providers instead.

Sorry, but that plan is only available for customers who activate a new Public Mobile account. If you like, you can open a ticket through https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html as some have had sucess asking for it.  However, there is no gurantee that the plan will be offered.

Need Help? Let's chat.