cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plan

shamimakhtar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently had a plan for $35 but soon realised that I don’t need data anymore. I tried switching my plan to the $10 one but it won’t change. After choosing the $10 plan  I get two choices. One says that I can pay for the plan I already have; which is the $35 one; and the second one says that I can change my plan on the next renewal date or something. I don’t know what this means so can someone help me out on how to change my plan, because I have been here without a plan for days and need help changing my plan. For your information, I didn’t pay this month’s bill for the $35 plan because I wanted to change it. It says that my plan or account has been suspended and I have 90 days to pay otherwise my  phone number will get cancelled. Can someone help me out as soon as possible? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Sorry you are having trouble, if you are unable to restore your suspended account to active status only a moderator will be able to get you fixed up. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@shamimakhtar You cannot change it because your account is currently on suspended status. Only way to get it changed is by contacting the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will get in touch with you tomorrow morning. 

Need Help? Let's chat.