cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plan

BrendaC56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a Canada US lan that’s prepaid until July 17, which I did t realize was auto renewed.  I want to change the auto renew and also go back to the $34 monthly plan as I’m no longer on the US.  When I try to “change now” it wants to charge me another $39.10 even though I’m prepaid to July 17.  How can I change the plan without incurring additional charges?  

3 REPLIES 3

Robynesar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry I just realized I may have read that wrong.

so you want to stop the renewal at July 17 and go to another plan? If that’s the case click change at renewal date will activate the new plan and stop the old one on July 17.

Robynesar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can only change plans at the renewal date. So if you want to lock it in now, when you click change you have 2 choices, change now, or change at renewal date. Click change at renewal date. They will not give you back the difference so if you change now, you’re paying twice.  Hope that makes sense!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @BrendaC56 

make sure you know Canada-US plan is not available anymore, if you changed to another plan, you cannot get it back agian. (of course PM could offer this again later this year)

if you just got renewed today, if support is nice, they might be able to help for the plan change, ask them

,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437   

if they are not able to help, then remember to schedule the correct plan you want for next renewal. Use Change on Renewal when you make the change

Need Help? Let's chat.