Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plan

Vivi712
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Good afternoon and Happy Holiday!

I see public mobile have a $24/month plan for 4GB data at a 4G speed, unlimited canada-wide minutes and message plus unlimited international text and picture messaging.   Can you please help me change my current plane to this special plan.  

Wish you and your family filled with happiness, peace, love and health for 2024!

Thank you very much

Vivian

4 REPLIES 4

Vivi712

sorry if your name is not Marie, I use that name because it was one of the name from the message on top.  

thank you very much for the info.  Hopefully PM still work on the offer all the customer for that plan instead of new customer.  

Happy Holiday

@Vivi712 wrote:

Hi Marie

Is there any chance to give this plan to any old customer?  I have been with Public Mobile for 4 year already.

@Vivi712 , I am not Marie 😆 

No, as per my previous message that plan is for new activations only. We as current Customers do not qualify for it & I have been here since 2019!

If you really want that plan you would need to sign up for a new account using a different email address as a new customer to get that plan!

Some of us were hoping that Public Mobile would make that plan available for all Customers for Christmas but it isn’t looking good! 😔 

Edit: Fixed my typo!

Vivi712

Hi Marie

Is there any chance to give this plan to any old customer?  I have been with Public Mobile for 4 year already.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Vivi712 wrote:

Hi,

Good afternoon and Happy Holiday!

I see public mobile have a $24/month plan for 4GB data at a 4G speed, unlimited canada-wide minutes and message plus unlimited international text and picture messaging.   Can you please help me change my current plane to this special plan.  

Wish you and your family filled with happiness, peace, love and health for 2024!

Thank you very much

Vivian

@Vivi712 , that plan shows it is for new activations only! Sorry 😔 

Need Help? Let's chat.