cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plan

Dimba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have tried to change my plan but there are no options at all. What I need to do?

Thanks,

Dimba.

Dimba_0-1592365695089.png

6 REPLIES 6

jukos
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

back to say that I waited a day and sure enough the change plan page populates(works).

jukos
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I too have this issue right now. Changing browser a no go. I am hoping its just a timing thing with the website as someone has pointed out.

Dimba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks to everyone for support!

Just to keep you informed the plans have appeared a little later. All I had to do is to wait.

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dimba I did have some issues with the site a little while back and read a message here about ad blockers possibly causing some problems. I turned mine off for the Public Mobile sites (Self Serve and Community) and haven't had any further troubles.

@Dimba wrote:

Hello,

I have tried to change my plan but there are no options at all. What I need to do?

Thanks,

Dimba.

Dimba_0-1592365695089.png

I know that clearing the browswer's step is a good step, but I think that many times, people believe that solved the issue, but it was just coincidence.  In my many cases, all you have to do is try later.  This blank plan thing on the self serve page is a long-standing issue and appears to be random.

Saying that, I have seen it when there is something wrong with the website, incognito mode is the only thing that will get the self serve site to working properly in some browsers, but no such steps being necessary when using a different web browser.

[highlight by Luddite]

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

I just tried and it does work. Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser. 

When you change plans if you choose change plan now you will not get any credit for your existing plan so you may want to choose change on next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.