cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Friend

Gen21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

During the activation of my SIM, I used a friend's referral code and he receives $1 per month. Is it possible to change that friend now?

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

Mylulu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

not sure what you mean. 
but if you want to sign up a friend of yours, you will give him YOUR referral code which you can find in your account right top. 
as far as the referral code you used from your friend to activate your sim, that’s done. Nothing to do with you anymore. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TheGx   it is not possible to change referal account once it is submitted.  no need to ask moderators and add to their currently long reply time.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Gen21 

I agree with @dabr 's approach that you inputted the referral code incorrectly and you want to make sure the correct friend is credited for the referral.  

Much less likely to be changed if you just had a falling out with a friend ---  😉

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gen21 :I agree with everyone above that they probably not let you change, but it don't hurt to ask so try sending private message to moderators and ask them, they'll probably want a reason why do get ready to explain.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Gen21 wrote:

Hello,

During the activation of my SIM, I used a friend's referral code and he receives $1 per month. Is it possible to change that friend now?

Thanks,

@Gen21   I'm quite sure that is impossible unless you are saying you input the wrong referral code when activating, in which case you would need to contact moderators by clicking the chatbot bubble bottom right or envelope icon top right and send a private message to Moderator_Team.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Gen21 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

@Gen21 No it isn't possible. You can change your friend but you can't change the referral code. You got the $10 so you are stuck with it unless you close the account and open a new one. You lose all monies, rewards, free stuff etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.