cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chang plan

byta2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paid $41.25 for 4Gb at 4G spèed on July 25/2022, but my plan still shows I'm on my old plan today. Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you get this resolved? It seems like quite a few people are having this issue so if it's a glitch I hope they are working to fix it. 

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, helped my friend upgrade the plan, change plan now,  and she got  see the new plan details immediately 

@Timer wrote:

@byta2021 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and new plan 3G to 4G  is take up to 48hr to post in your account. and rebooting device.

I have seen you say this numerous times, but unfortunately, the information being provided isn't correct.  It doesn't take 48 hours for the plan to update in the Self Serve account.  Plan changes are shown immediately in the account, whether it's an imediate change, or a scheduled change (it shows information about the scheduled change).  The 48 hour amount of time is only for the new speed to take effect.  Also, there's no need to reboot the device as that can't change what the Self Serve site reports.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@byta2021 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and new plan 3G to 4G  is take up to 48hr to post in your account. and rebooting device.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@byta2021 the speed change should take place within 48 hours, since it has been longer than that, open ticket with PM support and have them to double check

( and also, make sure you have slect LTE as your network type

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.