Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catherine/David - Please Fix!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Catherine_T  @David_J 

French side

Whatever issues or updates were done the other day has messed up the buttons. Using Chrome on a Cell Phone.

Notice in screenshot below you can hardly click the bravo button. It was never like this until whatever happened a few days ago.

Screenshot_20201023_155341.jpg

Is it possible to get it fixed?

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

@David_J  Thank you!

David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Jb456  - thanks for highlighting to us. We made a change and believe the issue is now fixed.

Thanks again,

David_J

I also have noticed that on Safari web browser, the links are "off" and need to click above the various link to work.  Worked fine with Chrome browser at work though.  

@computergeek541  I have given Bravo's on the French side that is not the issue.

I just found one of your posts on the French side and gave you a bravo.

The issue is when you start a topic. The "Mark as Solution".  Is now over the bravo button which never was like that before whatever happened the other day.

English side

Screenshot_20201023_162243.jpg

French side

Screenshot_20201023_155341.jpg

So if they can just move the bravo button over like the English side. It will be fine.

@totalUser ya but that is to much work. Can get to it in Desktop Mode also but again to much work lol

@Jb456 The bravo button in the French side of the Community hasn't worked properly for so long that I can't even remember how long it's been. Public Mobile knows about this issue.  At one point, I thought that this was fixed, but it's also possible that I could have been mistaken as I could have been looking at a thread that already had a solution (which re-arranges the buttons).

In summary, bravos can't be given to anyone on the French Community website if the mobile version of the page is being used. The only way that I know of to get around this is to use the desktop view website.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 

Try rotating or using different browser or even device until it gets resolved

Need Help? Let's chat.