cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Registered for Autopay Expiring

Emsiss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I received a text saying the card I have registered for autopay will expire at the end of the month but my credit card is not expiring and I don’t see a notice of this anywhere when I log into my account. Is this text a mistake? Is there anything I need to do to ensure autopay will still go through?Emsiss_0-1651192009115.png

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah definitely a PM glitch, happens for this scenario, as well as minutes and data sometimes too. 

I guess another glitch, this should be the 3rd (or 4th) post about this false positive in the last couple days 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Emsiss 

Sometimes these tests get sent out in error. If you checked the expiry date of the payment card in your wallet that is the same registered for autopay you have nothing to worry about.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Emsiss   If you know your CC is not expiring then ignore the text and yes autopay should go through.   PM has been known to send out errant texts.

You can make the payment now if you are concerned about autopay failure.  Just log into your account and select the payment tab.

Need Help? Let's chat.