cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant pass the processing page for number transfer.

narvinderjit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi i keep going to the page for phone number transfer i entered my accout number etc i keep getting the following:

Your Old Service Provider rejected your transfer request. Common mistakes:

•   • Account Number doesn’t match Old Service Provider records
  •   • Equipment Serial Number doesn’t match Old Service Provider records
  •   • Security PIN doesn’t match Old Service Provider records
  •   • Alternate Contact Number format (should be 10-digits, no spaces, no dashes)
  •   • Did not check the “I am authorized…” checkbox

• Please review and correct your entries, and click “Submit”

i  tried this one my phone cpu samething keeps happeing freedom already topped up for me along with freedom to transfer over providing all the info but nothing has proceed from this step.

6 REPLIES 6

narvinderjit

i found the solution just have to enter the infomration exaclty on prevouis acccount and just pick a random number after the payment goes thorugh then go to your profile you can trasnfer your number within minutes my phone is up and running no isses except data being excessily consued i had to resstrict backgorund data chagned to 3 g still getting used up i went iwthin minutes from zero to 51 mb used in minutes not good..

narvinderjit

now nothing works i tried differnent explores since yesterday now i cant even choose a random number how painful can something be 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Moderators have agreed about this already and instructed us to advise people experiencing similar difficulties as yours to follow this route.  Just write a private message to our awesome mod @Shazia_K after you have signed up.  

narvinderjit

OK i dont mind as long as moderators agree its fine and go along with it 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @narvinderjit,

Choose a random new number to sign up.  Once you are up and running, sign into selfserve and port the number by going to Plans & Add-ons >> Change Number.  

Once you have the new public mobile line functional, send a private message one of the mods in this forum with your phone number and explain the difficulty of number transfer during activation.  They will manually add the promo bonus data for you in this scenario.

Let us know here how this goes.  

Need Help? Let's chat.