cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant log in

jimmiedmc85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to upgrade my plan but I can never log in for crying out loud it's been months and still hasn't been resolved I want someone to call me 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jimmiedmc85 

Thank you now I understand. Sometimes the login page gets stuck on the expired page. Try clearing and closing your browser. Reboot your device. Try again using a different browser if needed and/or secret/incognito mode. Once or twice I have just used a different device altogether to get around the page being stuck.

It's pretty sad when telus who sells their "world class" IT around the globe but they can't be bothered to dedicate a penny's worth of their billions in resources into fixing the myriad of problems with their own website for public mobile customers. We may be their third tier mobile provider but it's more like a third world country when it comes to infrastructure.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This has happened to me.  I just hit the back button to get to the previous page and try again.  It usually works for me on the second try.

jimmiedmc85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_20221223_042002.jpg

Screenshot_20221223_042002.jpg

 this is what happens 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jimmiedmc85 

Why can't you log in? Have you forgotten your password? Can't get the forgot password code? Are you suspended? Don't remember the email you used to activate? A little more info would help.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@jimmiedmc85 wrote:

Trying to upgrade my plan but I can never log in for crying out loud it's been months and still hasn't been resolved I want someone to call me 

There's nobody to call you.  All support is done online. You need to use SIMon to make a ticket and get them to help reset your account password.

Need Help? Let's chat.