cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get into my account and funds on my account

Venessateddy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a active mobile number but cannot get into my account to change plan cant seem to actually talk to someone isnt there a number to call costumer service? And when I press *611 it says I ha e an account balance of almost 70 but every month they say I need to put funds on my account. My cell is a pay as you go and all I seem to have is more and more problems and cant seem to get any where with this site. My God isnt there someone that I can actually call and get this figured out

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Venessateddy wrote:

I have a active mobile number but cannot get into my account to change plan

Try clearing cache and cookies, opening an incognito tab, then trying again.

cant seem to actually talk to someone isnt there a number to call costumer service?

Public Mobile is an online only mobile service provider - this is made very clear at every stage of service.

And when I press *611 it says I ha e an account balance of almost 70 but every month they say I need to put funds on my account.

Every month, Public Mobile sends reminder texts just to remind folks of an upcoming renewal.  Some folks might not have a credit card registered and have to place funds in the days preceding renewal.  This reminder text helps ensure they don't suspend on renewal.

My cell is a pay as you go and all I seem to have is more and more problems and cant seem to get any where with this site. My God isnt there someone that I can actually call and get this figured out

Public Mobile is not a "pay as you go" model.  It is a pre-paid service.  There are no contracts.  Can you tell us, specifically, what might be the issue you're trying to get resolved?  If you're just trying to change plans, when on the self-serve page, click Plans and Add-ons to the left, then select the 3g or 4g plan you prefer, then change on next renewal.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Venessateddy 

did you try to reset the password using Reset Password there?

If it does not work, you will need to open ticket with CS agent and they will help you to reset

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you are really rush to put in money, you can also go and buy a voucher and then load the voucher using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.