cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant call outside Canada, even though I paid for addon

DoJo_Mast3r
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for international minutes but its not working, I try calling a us number and it says I am out of minutes 

8 REPLIES 8

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@DoJo_Mast3r  We all got the bonus LD so you should be able to call without other addon,  maybe just need a phone reboot

and for the International LD addon you got, open ticket with agent and they can refund it if you don't need it anymore

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

³Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in US calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726. Calls made to numbers starting with the following UK codes are not included in UK calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 4470, 44870-44879, 44843-44845.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Where are you trying to call? There are some USA and UK numbers that you CANNOT call. 

@DoJo_Mast3r   You should have the 500 LD minutes bonus from PM for Christmas this year, that bonus addons allows you to call BOTH UK and US for free

how you called UK?  what number sequence you put/

for US, just dial 1-Area Code-7 digits and you should be good

If that does not work, reboot your phone once

@DoJo_Mast3r @You do for the USA 

DoJo_Mast3r
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Us and Uk numbers. Does that mean I have to get addons for every country? Thats crazy 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DoJo_Mast3r @Check your add on , is it for the country your trying to call there a multiple add on for different locations 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DoJo_Mast3r which country are you trying to call and how you call?

please note long distance add on can only call some countries but not all

Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.