cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access full app

Everfail
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife is trying to set up her new card. Everfail keeps trying to send a code to a non-existing phone number, thus, she can not get full access to the app. Her new phone number is working, yet it does not want to send the code to the new working number????

I tried the trick if entering the wrong code several times to see if would offer a email option, but it will not. Everfail, how do we fix this.

And, PUBLIC MOBILE, I have recently just suffered trying to get up and running with Everfail. You must get rid of it. You will be losing customers. It use to be so simple to go into the account,  the Everfail terds have screwed the pooch on this. I have never been so frustrated with an application, and from what I read this is general consensus. PLEASE FIX.

7 REPLIES 7

Everfail

I tried the forgot email, even though the the phone number is up and running, it is not seen as a valid number.

@Everfail   

no need to go round again, message support and they can sort it out:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But it is late tonight already, so, if no one reply tonight, message them again tomorrow morning.
Let us know how it turns out

Everfail

It only show 3 last digits of a number, my wife has not had any number from Pub Mo in 3 years. She can sign in to the account, but then to proceed they want her to enter a 6 digit code to a number that she doesn't  have so she cant proceed.

When we started all this many hours ago, we tried to use the old email and "forgot password", but it did not recognize the email address, thus no new password was sent.  . Wouldn't have made diff anyways as it wants to send a code to a non existing number. We started completely new after all that.

And round and around we go.

@Everfail - clever community name. fyi, we are members and customers that normally post on this community forum. So your grievances will likely better be heard if you submit a ticket to CSA.

Do you recognize the number the code it being sent to? Was it a previous number on this account, or transferred from another provider?

What happens if you go the route of the FORGOT YOUR EMAIL option: https://eversafe.id.telus.com/user/forgotemail?locale=en&ForceAuth=true

this then gives the option to enter the email attached to the account.   EDIT, ensure you check your spam/junk folder.

@Everfail I was asking the 2FA and porting because usually an incomplete port will cause your  issue about not  able to receive the 6 digits code (2FA) for logging in My Account 

if phone is fully functioning, for both incoming and outgoing calls and text, then please open ticket with PM support and have them to investigate your login issue

Message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Everfail

Sorry, I don't know what your asking re-2FA or porting. But, she has created an account, the phone number works, but when she tries to log into the app, it wants to send the 6 digit verification code a number which is not hers to give her full access. So, she can not get into the app as she can not receive the code. Cheers.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Everfail 

is your wife phone line working already and just not able to receive the 2FA code ?

is she porting her number into PM? can she recieve incoming calls ?

If she can make calls but not receive incoming, it is a porting issue and there is a team who can help.  Let me know 

Need Help? Let's chat.