cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot subscribe to boxing week sale

Gstar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I see the boxing week sale of 40gb for $34, but when I log in to change my subscription, it is not one of the options available.  What do I need to do to switch (currently in 20gb for $34)?

7 REPLIES 7

jv9871
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for the tip about the 50GB for $39.  I willl need to recheck as I did not see it while looking for the boxing day sale available to new subscribers, assuming it was available to all.  Seems illogical to not also offer to current subscribers.

jv9871

It is very poor Customer Retention to offer better deals to new subscribers without offering same to existing loyal customers.  I am very disappointed, Public Mobile.  I hope you are listening.

@ben32  The 30GB for $29’is just for new activations only . You would need to create a new account with new email to get it 

ben32

i want 30g plan for #29 but will not let me when logged in

PMHehe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Gstar waiting for luck or nothing on Boxing Day for $34/40g plan.

been through everything with CS Agent or posts in last couple of days and got nothing fixed...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

sorry @Gstar , the $34 - 40GB is not for existing subscribers.  It is a plan for only new activation.   You can login your My Account to check for plans available for you.  The $39-50GB and the $40-60GB should both be available for exiting subscribers and they are both good deals

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gstar  Sorry the 40 GB for $34 is just for new activations only this time around . . Note it was available for existing customer in Black Friday weekend . So there a chance it will come back as  early  as x mas day Boxing Day. So  just keep an the website for changes 

Need Help? Let's chat.