cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign into Self Serve Account

longbeach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

We are unable to access our Self Service account. I  have tried to just change the password and I am told I am locked out of the account. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Keegan

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@longbeach wrote:

Hello,

We are unable to access our Self Service account. I  have tried to just change the password and I am told I am locked out of the account. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

@longbeach 

Do you currently have services?

If you do not have services, and your account is in Suspended status, how long has it been in Suspended / Nonpayment status?

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal information as this is a public forum.  Click on the three dots on the top right hand corner.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@longbeach 

if you need to use Chatbot to open a ticket with PM , follow this and it will guide you to the ticket open page quicker

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox (top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@longbeach 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will change Email and reset password for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@longbeach 

please update your post and remove the email address and phone number.  this is an open forum and you don't want your info posted here

it might be just a temp. lock for an hour, try back in an hour.

If still fail,  try to use the Forgot password link here: Public Mobile - Forgot Your Password?

Enter the email address you might have used.  Once you got the correct email , it will ask you to answer the Security Question  that was setup during activation

If you are unable to get through there, you will have to open a ticket with PM to have them reset for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.