cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in my account

SeanBing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I know my account password, but the app kept sending digit code to my old phone number. I already changed my phone number for almost a month in Public app. And if I chose send code to my email, I still cannot login in. It shows forbidden A1. Please help me soon. Because I need to pay the bill. Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SeanBing 

If you hit Resend Code/Didn’t Receive Code then there is an option to have it sent by email tomorrow morning since site is down under maintenance.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@SeanBing wrote:

I know my account password, but the app kept sending digit code to my old phone number. I already changed my phone number for almost a month in Public app. And if I chose send code to my email, I still cannot login in. It shows forbidden A1. Please help me soon. Because I need to pay the bill. Thanks. 

@SeanBing , it looks like the My Account & app are down for maintenance tonight! Try again in a few hours.

For your own privacy & security please don’t post any private information here on this open/public forum! Please remove your email address from your message!

If you’re still not able to sign in after maintenance is finished please send a private message to CS_Agent for help.

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Edit: Removed error!

Need Help? Let's chat.