cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see 5G plans

KC8279
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot see any 5G plans when I try to change my subscription.  I contacted the moderator and they stated it's a programming issue.  Do anyone know when this might be corrected?

6 REPLIES 6

@KC8279  Try using the app instead to view the plans , and I do t see how support cannot schedule plan change for next renewal for you . I think that’s incorrect 

KC8279

I contacted the moderator and this is what they said: "Please keep in mind that it's not possible to change plans from our end, which also means that sadly we can't schedule this type of change."  

@KC8279 then, please reply Support, or open new ticket, and ask them to schedule the plan change for you

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

KC8279

Thanks for your response!  I tried changing it to incognito mode and still don't see any 5 plans. I am trying to choose the 5G US-Canada plan $50 for my next subscription renewal.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KC8279  Try viewing them  in the new PM app and when in the subscription add on page be sure to hit the option that says “all” or “5G” to view 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KC8279 you don't see any 5G plan at all? which plan you are trying to change to?

try login My Account using Incognito mode and make sure you select ALL tab there.  If still don't see any, reply support back and ask them to schedule it for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.