cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive or call

dhong_62
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my wife's can't call out or receive call from her phone.  When she call, there is a message said "Mobile network is not available".  I check her mobile data and it's connected. The SIM card name is "Public Mobile" and the number is 416-xxx-xxxx. The APNs is sp.mb.com.  The prefer network type is set to "Prefer LTE".  This issue started three days ago.

Can you please help to investigate?  thx,

Dao

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dhong_62 

You might want to check the map to see if there is an outage in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

If not, just wait for a reply on the envelope icon above.

@dhong_62 

You'll find the link for the Chat Bot Simon at the bottom of this page.  Scroll down to the vry bottom.

Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode. 

You'll have better success logging into your account, doing it that way. Try again.

Once you successfully login to your account, you'll be able to make a payment and get your plan active again. If that was the problem. Auto pay fails sometimes on your renewal date.

dhong_62
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to help her signed on to the acct to see if the it's still active but she can't access.  Looks like the acct set inactive some how.  She has this plan for years and this is the first time she experienced such issue.  How do I start with the Chat Box Simon to get a ticket assign?  thx

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@dhong_62 

Either call 611 from the mobile phone or log into your My Account and make sure that your account is still ACTIVE 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@dhong_62 

Try to remove sim card and put it back into phone.

Try to set network settings to 3g only.

You might have to reach out to a Customer Support Agent and have them look into your sim card and provisions.

Use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first, for help with calling.

Need Help? Let's chat.