cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reactivate account, make a payment of change plan

yasmin786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I was away on vacation and suspended my account. I am back and want to reactivate my account and keep my number. However, I cannot reactivate my account. The website will not let me make any payments nor am I able to change my plan. Please help. The deadline to reactivate my account is tomorrow and I cannot lose my number. I have tried waiting for an hour and clearing my browser cache but it still doesn't work.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

yasmin786

Thanks hairbag1. The Resume option on the Lost/Stolen tab worked, and I was able to successfull reactivate my account and make the payment. Thanks for your suggestion.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yasmin786 wrote:

Unfortunately, I am still in the US, and don't think dialing 611 will help. Any other suggestions?

You should be able to get in to the 611 by dialing 18554public. Likely from another phone. I'd be curious to know if it would work from your current handset. Not likely.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Click "my account" then "payment" then "manage autopay" and enter a valid credit card. if your renewal date is tomorrow, it will automatically withdraw the money from your card. If that doesn't work do you know someone in Canada who could buy you a payment voucher that you could manually add? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log into My Account / Plan & Add-ons...look for  Lost/Stolen tab. Click it and Resume service. If your plan has been under suspension for 90 day or more...you'll need to get a new sim card and start a new account.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sign up for autopay and enter a valid credit card on file, and try to reactivate plan. There might be a delay before autopay is deducted but as long as you have a valid credit card on file, the payment should go through.

yasmin786

Unfortunately, I am still in the US, and don't think dialing 611 will help. Any other suggestions?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried calling 611 to activate and pay your account ?

Need Help? Let's chat.