cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot port my # after activation.

mpham81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
When I tried to change my number, port from another provider. After check my number to port, it gives me an error and log me out.
4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@mpham81 What did the error message say?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mpham81 wrote:
When I tried to change my number, port from another provider. After check my number to port, it gives me an error and log me out.

See helpful porting info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

If you wish to transfer an existing numbering from Koodo Prepaid or PC Mobile, you will need to first complete your activation with a new number, then reach out to our Customer Support Agents here in order to transfer your existing number to Public Mobile.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mpham81  no worry, try a different browser (Chrome/Edge/Firefox)  or even try on another machine or on your cell browser, it should work. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mpham81 

Clear your browser cache/cookies. Go incognito/private mode. You can try another browser. Chrome or edge works well.

Note: This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser

Need Help? Let's chat.