cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pay - 611 not working, internet login also not working

wewedemon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need my phone. 611 isn't working and neither is site login/account access.
Please direct as to how I can get a payment made.

I have an event tonight and I need my phone to work! Help!

18 REPLIES 18

jimmy2018

Man you luck than me.

I can't use my service since I activated a new line this morning.

They taked my money and didn't give the service.

I reported to the 

wewedemon

Thanks so much for the information.

OH YAY!!! 611 is working again! WTG Public Mobile!! Heart Woman Very Happy

It says they took my money and service confirmed!
WOOT!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wewedemon wrote:

Y'all just went home dincha.... Smiley Indifferent

Since you're new here...most of the posters here are fellow customers. If you see a blue MOD icon or an orange PM icon next to a username then THEY are employees. If you see a gold star next to a username then they're what are called Oracle's. They're also fellow customers but they've been historically (and continuously) massively helpful that they get invited and elevated to that status.

The moderators here work between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET).

wewedemon

Hahaha I hear ya! It seems I'm not alone having problems paying/renewing service.

I'll try some toher stuff but ultimately this may be on your end huh? Robot LOL

wewedemon

Y'all just went home dincha.... Smiley Indifferent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wewedemon wrote:

Which browser do you recommend? I'm using Firefox. Not sure why I'd clear cache to access an account I've only just created but I'll try it! So to be clear, should I use incognito or not?

It's about trying things to get things working. I'm on W10. I primarily use Firefox too. I also sometimes use Edge. And I have, but rarely use, Chrome. Heck I think parts of the Ikea site really only worked with IE (for me).

wewedemon

Which browser do you recommend? I'm using Firefox. Not sure why I'd clear cache to access an account I've only just created but I'll try it! So to be clear, should I use incognito or not?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wewedemon wrote:

I try not to overreact hahaha...doesn't usually help much. There's obviously some technical systems issues...we all have them Smiley Frustrated

Really wish they would just take my money though.. Smiley LOL

Have you done any of the usual browser things like clear cache/cookies, different browser, incognito/privacy?

wewedemon

611 has always worked previously when my service has expired and I need to phone in payment. Should I try using someone else's phone and the 1-855-478-2542 number?

wewedemon

I try not to overreact hahaha...doesn't usually help much. There's obviously some technical systems issues...we all have them Smiley Frustrated

Really wish they would just take my money though.. Smiley LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wewedemon wrote:

Why isn't 611 working? Yes I know my PIN but cannot complete the call.
I cannot wait up to 3 days for my phone to work!? I'll try resetting the password but I only just created it...?

Still not clear on whether you have service at the moment. If not then it makes sense that 611 wouldn't work. But maybe it would work without service. Dunno.

@wewedemon wrote:

Can you please take my money!? 🙂

@wewedemonI know this is a serious time and a huge inconvenience for you... but on a good note thanks for making me laugh by reminding me of this

takemymoney.jpg

wewedemon

Why isn't 611 working? Yes I know my PIN but cannot complete the call.
I cannot wait up to 3 days for my phone to work!? I'll try resetting the password but I only just created it...?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wewedemon wrote:

I tried the 1-855-4PUBLIC and it just hangs up like 611 does - doesn't complete the call.
I just created an account, received a verification email and it won't let me login, but it will let me post here in the community -- which is weird? Also weird I can seem to call and text out -- which I shouldn't as my plan has expired. No idea if I can incoming, I'm assuming not. No data for internet.

Yeah @RobertQc I had the same thing with the toll free. I tried it on a "landline" and it just kind of went to a beeping tone thing. It would be useful for some to be able to call in to some kind of IVR without using the phone itself.

I didn't try it on the cell.

wewedemon

I tried the 1-855-4PUBLIC and it just hangs up like 611 does - doesn't complete the call.
I just created an account, received a verification email and it won't let me login, but it will let me post here in the community -- which is weird? Also weird I can seem to call and text out -- which I shouldn't as my plan has expired. No idea if I can incoming, I'm assuming not. No data for internet.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wewedemon

Please note that the moderator wait time is 48 - 72 hour.  It will not restore your service by this evening.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wewedemon wrote:

Does your phone have service now?

Do you have your 4-digit PIN?

Did you try the Forgot your password? link? It works for some. Some others not.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@wewedemon wrote:

@wewedemon

What about 1-855-4PUBLIC?

Have you tried to do a password reset for account access?

I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

Need Help? Let's chat.