cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make payment (EDITED)

malloryharrigan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was trying to submit a ticket, put my info in one more time just to refresh my memory on what exactly the error message was and it worked! Not sure what was different this time, but I appreciate all the responses!

Thank you so much everyone!! 🙂

I'm also having this problem and cannot make a payment no matter what I do.

I've tried choosing other amount, and using an incognito browser and it will not accept my payment.

Been trying to update my info on autopay and will also not accept my CC info. 

I even tried calling *611 to make a payment and the automated service will not accept my PIN. 

Payment was due today and service is already suspended. 

Calling my CC provider to check in, but this seems to be an issue with public mobile. 

Anyone have any more advice?

15 REPLIES 15

@malloryharrigan 

It's always good to have options. Canadian Cell Supplies sells online pm vouchers. They email them to you but they can take a few days to send them to your inbox. Occasionally they even offer them at 10% off but snap them up quick if you see that email show up. Normally they charge a surcharge when purchasing unless you use interac then no extra fees are charged. Many members have purchased from them ....a wide variety of pm products and are highly recommended. You could keep a few vouchers on hand for an emergency and just load and replace them a few times a year. You will still earn the autopay reward regardless of how you pay for your plan.

malloryharrigan

Good to have another method to use just in case this happens again.

Thank you so much! 🙂

malloryharrigan

We don't have any of those either (except for the locally owned store) But I will be sure to check out the store locator, even if there isn't anywhere in my immediate region I can use it while travelling.

Thank you! 🙂

@malloryharrigan

Also Circle K, RCSS, TMS, Loblaws, zehrs, mcewans, Wal-Mart, husky, Irving (has a wait time)even the local convenience store, mobile repair kiosk, smoke store may also have vouchers. If you tell us your town we can check the store locator for you. There are several in Wasaga Beach and other small cottage country communities.

@malloryharrigan 

That's great 👍 to hear ☺️.  

Your very welcome 😊

Now you'll know what to do next time.

malloryharrigan

I didn't know how to file a ticket before this, so thank you so much for the help! 🙂

malloryharrigan

unfortunately we dont have any of those stores either! The gas stations and pharmacies are all locally owned.

But I was just trying to submit a ticket, and put my info in again just to refresh my memory on exactly what error message I was getting, and it worked! 

Crisis averted! Thank you for your response 🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can also make a payment using recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

malloryharrigan

We don't have any big box stores, mostly small local businesses, (especially in our summer home, there are no stores at all!) but I will keep an eye out next time I'm at the grocery store just in case. Thank you for replying 🙂

@malloryharrigan 

You can only make two attempts at adding your card or making a payment before you start getting the same message about not accepting card/payment. You have to wait one hour before you can try again. Either thru self serve or 611 with vouchers or payment cards. If you attempted more than 5 times with the same card you have likely triggered a fraud alert lock and you must contact customer support via the methods supplied by @walker1 .

You also have the option of paying by voucher. Shell stations, London Drugs, 7/11, SDM all have vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase and loadable via 611. Mobil and Canadian Tire gas bars have RTP (real time payments) for a $1 fee and are loaded onto your account via your phone number entered by the clerk. You can pay online at ding.com and recharge.com but their fees are pricey.

If it has been more than one hour since your last attempt then try updating your card info thru your self serve accounts profile. Click on the tiny "if you updated your address update your card info here" and you will be brought to this page.... add any apt# to your street address (201-123 2ND ST N), USE ALL CAPS, don't use autofill and don't put a space in the postal code. Then go to the payment page to choose other amount and add funds.

Screenshot_20211220-073243~2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@malloryharrigan : You might be surprised at what stores sell vouchers. A store that sells gift cards and such most likely can also sell vouchers. They might think of them being called cell minutes or top up minutes. But they're called vouchers here. And they're not minutes. And they're not necessarily cards. You get a PIN on a receipt that you enter into the self-serve or 611. But they might have a display card. It's not the voucher. That's just so they have something to scan.

@malloryharrigan 

If you try the ticketing system by using the chat bubble, the response time has been pretty short lately.

malloryharrigan

Unfortunately there are no stores in my area to puchase a card will try to do it online

Anonymous
Not applicable

@malloryharrigan : You could buy a voucher in many stores or online and use the 611 service without a PIN to redeem them.

You could go to a few stores and do instant top-up without a PIN.

Then at least your services would be working while you figure out the payment card problem.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@malloryharrigan 

Open a ticket for help with that 😉 if you're having so much trouble with that.

Use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket generated. You can also send a private message to  CS_Agent   for help with that too.

Need Help? Let's chat.