cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make any calls with the new SIM card bought and activated in Walmart

ramjal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I have bought a new SIM card from Walmart and they activated the card in Walmart too. When I put it in my phone and l tried to make a call it says cannot complete the call beacause I don't have the long distance add on. But I have paid $30 for that and I have unlimited talk and text in my account settings and I am trying to make a local call not a long distance one. It is 5 days now that I am waiting for a response from moderators. I have already sent 3 private messages.

Is there something that I need to do to get it to work?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @ramjal,

thank you so much for getting in touch with us and for your patience, we truly appreciate it. I can confirm that I've received your message - I should get back to you within the next hour.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ramjal wrote:

Hi, 

I have bought a new SIM card from Walmart and they activated the card in Walmart too. When I put it in my phone and l tried to make a call it says cannot complete the call beacause I don't have the long distance add on. But I have paid $30 for that and I have unlimited talk and text in my account settings and I am trying to make a local call not a long distance one. It is 5 days now that I am waiting for a response from moderators. I have already sent 3 private messages.

Thanks

Sorry I know it sucks but you have already contacted the mods so there is not much more you can do but wait they are really busy but will get back to you a soon as they can.

Should be usually within 48 hours.  No need to send multiple messages or it will just slow down the process unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?".  For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ramjal wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks

I sympathize with the impatience but the deal here for this support method is to only send them one PM. If you keep sending PM's in a short period of time then you drop back down the queue. Makes no sense but there it is.

Need Help? Let's chat.