cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make and receive a call

ehung7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot make and receive any calls. I’m on monthly auto pay and my minutes never exceed every month 

9 REPLIES 9

@ehung7   there has been some voice problem last couple days, maybe it is time to open ticket with PM support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HI @ehung7 

Submit a ticket with PM agent , hope they find what's wrong

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ehung7

I don’t have a computer with me right now. 

ehung7

Try everything, still doesn’t work 

ehung7

I’ve tried it, still doesn’t work 

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check your online account if it’s active and still have calling minutes left. If this 2 are in affirmative and still can’t make a call, remove and reinstall your sim and restart your phone, this worked for my wife when she had similar problem

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ehung7 

try this using your laptop...

refresh.jpg

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Is this recent issue or it happened before?

How many signal bars do you see?

Can you try SIM in another phone and vice versa?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ehung7   can you login to My Account once again, but this time login using Incognito mode

Confirm if the account is active or suspended.  Just worry it didn't renew properly 

If it is active, try to reboot the phone once

Confirm if the phone can connects to PM network

You might also want to change your Preferred network or Network mode to 3G and see if it works

let us know 

Need Help? Let's chat.