cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make International calls

SaeidehM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I have so many hours left in my Int. Calls bundle but I cannot make any international calls, to any countries including US. The weird thing is I was able to make calls before.

I appreciate it if you can help me with that.

Best

Saeideh

7 REPLIES 7

There are no pay as you go charges after use. Everything is prepaid. There used to be some accidental calling to some other unlisted countries but they tightened that up not long ago.

@SaeidehM   

if  you cannot make calls to the countries on the list or on addon you already purchased, no worry, PM support can help.  You will just need to open ticket by messaging them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

SaeidehM

I see, but the weird thing is, I cannot make calls to other countries at all ( other than these countries in this list). What if I dont want to use the bonus?

in other words, I can’t make calls to other countries and pay for it with PM?

@SaeidehM   which country you are trying to call? 

What digits did you put in to make the call?

Just a reminder, the bonus LD you got from PM can only be used to call the following countries, check if the one you call is on the list

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

@SaeidehM  Here’s how to get a support 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

SaeidehM

Yes i have so many mins left. Its really bad that we cannot talk to an agent for the problem. The online system doesn’t really help!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SaeidehM  Check you still have international minutes like this 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1687615175484.jpeg

For most up to date account info

if something is a miss please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.