cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login

Dinsdalej
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant get into my account. When Itry to reset password I get ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dinsdalej  Are you currently in a nonpay/suspended status? If so, for how long?

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1 - Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2 - Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

If you are an current customer and active within 90 days, you may just be locked out temporarily.  Wait 15+ more minutes then try again. When you do clear your browser cache/cookies, or use a different browser. Incognito mode tab helps with finicky websites sometimes too.

If still issues, on a current account, then contact Customer Support agents (CSA) for assistance to get you back in your account.

@Dinsdalej wrote:

I cant get into my account. When Itry to reset password I get ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

Please go to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and after opening that link, type  in "forgot security question answer".

Need Help? Let's chat.