cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to self serve

Wilsonchris0510
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there! 

A little bit ago I purchased the public mobile sim card and waited for it to arrive in mail. Once I did I was able to connect service by porting my previous pre paid number to my public mobile account.

I believe something weird happened with the porting, because I am not able to login to my account to view anything as it says my login info is wrong, I try to recover a new password, and it tells me that the email isn't registered, I try to register, says email is already in use.

Now this is connected to another problem, my self serve pin.

I cannot access my phone info on the self serve to either change my plan, add an Addon, or anything because its asking me for a pin I never even set up. I've tried guessing a potential pin by using "1234, 1111, 0000." My last 4 digits of my number. So I'm not sure what I can do to fix this problem. And with noone to call, I hope someone can help.

2 REPLIES 2

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link @Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
✪ PM account Email address
✪ PM phone number
✪ Detailed explanation

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Wilsonchris0510, based on your description, the activation process affected the account set up.  In that case, your only option is to contact the moderator team to have them assist with correcting all account issues and confirm a new password.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.