cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to my account

KV55pasqua
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot login to my account, I had some difficulty setting up my phone (it was locked by another provider) I now have the unlock code but cannot login to my account, on the app it boots me to the first screen and online I get 

Forbidden A1

message.  

5 REPLIES 5

Keks

Been going on 3 months, same issue. No one at support seems to be able to assist, it's pretty terrible when it's to that point no one can assist.

I've tried on device, downloaded the app, 2 browsers, on-network and not, even switched the email account associated to the account completely to another one - it's for SURE not on my side, and they can tell me billing info but only the My Account login fails. I'm suspecting it's something to do with the My Account side of their page when Eversafe hands it off to that side. Multiple tickets open but they simply get closed with zero action. Anyone get this resolved? Any details on what you had to get support to do? Seems the requests change daily and I've gone through the same troubleshooting multiple times, zero help.

KV55pasqua

Yes I was charged for account activation. My phone is still working through my Old carrier, I have not been able to access my public mobile at all, since I never got my new Sim set up (the old phone was locked by the carrier) I am messaging the Csa for more help. Thanks 

@KV55pasqua 

Were you charged for your account activation?  Did you get the welcome email from Public mobile? Is your phone working properly right now?

If you were charged, then you should contact customer service agent:

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

KV55pasqua

I have tried logging in on multiple devices and in incognito mode. My husband can log into his account on the same devices with no trouble. I'm stuck and I'm not sure where to go next. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@KV55pasqua 

Website has caching issues.  PM app seems to use the browser in the background.

You may want to try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different device.  

Need Help? Let's chat.