cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login - need to reset password. Have sent two support requests.

mgoss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm locked out of my account.  My password isn't working.  I have tried to recover it. I answer the challenge question successfully and it says it's going to send a reset link to my e-mail but it never arrives.  I run my own e-mail server on my own domain.  It's not coming in.

I've opened two support requests.  #0133-2966 on March 16, 2017 and #5748-9610 on April 5, 2017 and I did receive the confirmation e-mails of those requests.  There has been no response so far and I still cannot access my account or perform a password reset.

Please help!  I don't know what else to do and I need to verify/update my CC info in the next few days. 

3 REPLIES 3

mgoss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Simon got me all taken care of.  I'm back in and everything is in order again.

Thanks for the assistance.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mgoss

Support requests using the contact us form on the PM home page has been unreliable, ticket numbers notwithstanding. As mentioned, the best way to obtain help is via private message to a moderator.  How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Your account may need a password reset with the help of a moderator. Since password resets are time sensitive, and since private messaging is the moderators' preferred method of communication, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account. To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger. There is a checkbox next to "Receive email notifications for new private messages" which you can toggle on/off. Be sure to click save after making the change.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@mgoss  Best thing to do and quickest qay to get your issue resolved is to private message a moderator and they can fix your issue.

Tagged one here for you @Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.