cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into Public Mobile App and stuck at step to resume subscription

300_baud
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All,

I just attempted to port my number from Koodo, however, I can't seem to log into the app.  I tried waiting 5 mins after logging out and reinstalling the app, but to no avail.  I need to complete the activation in order to get the sim card.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Abraham

11 REPLIES 11

@300_baud 

if you used the app from the beginning, you shouldn't be asked to login again after payment step

but no worries, support agent can help.  Please message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

300_baud

Can someone else please help?  I've already paid, and feel like I've wasted my money and time.

Electro_Mac

I’m not really sure what’s going on but maybe someone else can help you out…but some people are having problems lately logging in…

300_baud

No it is not prompting for a code.  I even just tried changing the password now via "forgot password", and that feature works, but still can't log in.

Electro_Mac

If it asks for the code there is an option to have it sent by email in a drop box

300_baud

Hi,

I'm just entering my credentials, but no it's not asking for a code.

Electro_Mac

Is it asking you for eversafe code for logging into app?

300_baud

I can only see Log out and it says "Step 6 of 6: Activate" and then Subscription Not Activated in the app when I attempt to log in.

300_baud

I think I did it from the app first.  I passed the payment step already.  I started the app now and am having the issue. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @300_baud 

did you start the activation process from the browser and now doing the rest on the app?

or you started on the app and already got into issue?

if you have started the subscription and is part of it somewhere, you passed the payment step yet?

Need Help? Let's chat.