cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in

kwebb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I no longer have access to the email my mother used to create her account several years ago. There is no way to reset the email without having access to the email!!! There appears to be no other way to get in and update it. A previous article indicated with the forgot email link a partial email would be revealed but no, no such thing happened. Even so, there is no longer access to a long-forgotten email. HELP!!

4 REPLIES 4

kwebb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t remember what the email was; it has not been used in years and we can’t remember it to even type in.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kwebb 

You can still login with the email address and password. The 2FA code will be text to your mother’s phone for you to access her account.

Or login to the PM app then 

Account tab>Manage Login (Secure by Eversafe)>Change Password Here.

If you are still having issues then contact a CS_Agent by submitting a ticket.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@kwebb 

Please reach out to the customer support agents using option 1, if there's no reply by morning, use option 2:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @kwebb  you will need support to help.  Be prepared they will ask you some verification questions before helping to change the email address for the login

please submit a ticket  by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.