cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to main public mobile account.

Blackstorm2961
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when I log in to the community website it logs in but when I try to log in to the main public mobile account website it doesn’t log in. I have tried multiple option but non of them have worked. Someone help on how to log in the main public mobile account, thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Blackstorm2961 

tried use browser from computer, and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode, or other browser

Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and when you press the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 3 second automatically be login.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Blackstorm2961 Open the My Account page using on incognito/private browsing mode. What happens when you enter your email and password you used during activation? Did you activate online yourself or at a store? The community account you are currently using is separate from your self-serve account. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Blackstorm2961 wrote:

when I log in to the community website it logs in but when I try to log in to the main public mobile account website it doesn’t log in. I have tried multiple option but non of them have worked. Someone help on how to log in the main public mobile account, thank you.

Community and My Account are different login and password.  My Account uses e-mail address. Did you use your e-mail address? It won't work if you use Blackstorm2961.

Need Help? Let's chat.