cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot call from 647 PM number to other provider 647 number

aresham
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning,

I have just join PM family on unlimited provincial talk plan with 647 number. When I am calling a 647 number on Freedom Mobile, it doesn't dial and it says you don't have a talk plan!!!! Can someone help me. I shouls say I have done sim card removal, roaming disabling , +1 none doesn't work. 

Thanks.

14 REPLIES 14

aresham

Many days paased and the issue hasn't been resolved. I was reffered to technical support and engineering and so far no update. They offered me the credit for the inconvenience, but no fix. 

Joshbulda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

i have an issuer with calling and texting on my plan. I can only use my data

please help. Thank you

regards,

joshua Ablaya-Bulda 

@aresham, has Saray, or one of the other Moderators resolved your issue?  Generally, response times are very quick.

i do hope you get the issue fixed quickly.

aresham

Thanks for your follow up. I have just sent the information you were looking for. Hopefully it is a easy fix.

Thanks.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @aresham

I sent you a private message a few minutes ago and I'm waiting for your response so we can continue working on your issue 🙂

Cheers, 

Saray 

aresham

I tried to contact them in different ways since Sunday.

Well if you have sent a PM, the @CS_Agent team should have record of it, and should be contacting you.  Your original post in for this thread, was only made yesterday, so it hasn't been 3 days yet, unless you also editted that post.

I'm hoping a moderator will be in touch shortly with you - have you provided them with your PM phone number and account number or PIN to help then identify your account?

aresham

I don't experience any interruption yesterday. I can make all 647 number from my 647 except one number. I turned my phone off and turned it on and tried and still in hearing that" you don't have talk plan" !!!!???

Yesterday there were many issues regarding the calling of many phone numbers.. it may have been related.  The instructions given when the problem was fixed, was to restart your device.  Have you done this yet?

If you are continuing to have a problem call this specific 647 number, please re-contact the moderator team via PM.  There have been intances before of other area codes not being able to dial another local area code due to configuration issues.  For example, I have a 226, and couldn't dial a local 519 (both located in same City in Southern Ontario).

I hope this issue is resolved shortly for you.

aresham

It seems the communication is broken in Public Mobile. Why I should spend 3 days and no one want to help me. Frustrating!

aresham

So far, I got contacted to moderator team, but no looking at my account to see what is my issue and why I cannot make a call to one particular 647 number. Is there any help?

aresham

Please don't get confused. I can make call to everyone except one 647 number. 

thapager
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just keep checking. Mine was out for 647 as well but just tried it now and mine is fixed. Just be patient. They’re working on it as it is rolling back on for most that had issues through the morning 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @aresham,

This is a known current network wide outage, not just for you. Unfortunately, there are no estimates on when it will be fixed at the moment. Please be patient until Public Mobile works to fix the outage.

Need Help? Let's chat.