cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate eSim

Scooterman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I recently switched from Bell to Public Mobile, as the prices were a lot cheaper, and now I am stuck without a phone number and a cellphone provider. I can't even sign in on my iPhone because I can't receive messages or phone calls anymore. I tried the QR eSim in the Welcome email, and keep getting the same exact error that it cannot be activated. Now I'm not sure if my phone number is lost or what. I also was overcharged when buying the Black Friday Deal 5G 40GB for $34/mth. I'm so frustrated, I think I should've stayed with Bell.

4 REPLIES 4

@Scooterman wrote:

Thank you for your fast respond. I don't have an option for Turn On This Line. It still says in settings Add eSim. I private messaged staff to help me out. Do you think they would be able to help me with my overcharged to? Thanks

@Scooterman , yes ask them for help with everything that has gone wrong while you have the chance! Please let us know how it goes. 

Scooterman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your fast respond. I don't have an option for Turn On This Line. It still says in settings Add eSim. I private messaged staff to help me out. Do you think they would be able to help me with my overcharged to? Thanks

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Scooterman wrote:

Hello, I recently switched from Bell to Public Mobile, as the prices were a lot cheaper, and now I am stuck without a phone number and a cellphone provider. I can't even sign in on my iPhone because I can't receive messages or phone calls anymore. I tried the QR eSim in the Welcome email, and keep getting the same exact error that it cannot be activated. Now I'm not sure if my phone number is lost or what. I also was overcharged when buying the Black Friday Deal 5G 40GB for $34/mth. I'm so frustrated, I think I should've stayed with Bell.

@Scooterman , eSIM Sometimes gives that error message yet still installs & just needs turned on/activated!

Please try these things below to see if any help. Others have experienced similar issue & sometimes these suggestions have worked!

Reboot your phone.

In cellular settings make sure that ‘Turn On This Line’ is selected & reboot your phone. (You may need to reset network settings then reboot)

If you’re still unable to get it to work please send a private message to CS_Agent for help.

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Edit:  My response disappeared!

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there @Scooterman 

Please direct message a staff member by clicking here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. They will be able to help you further with this issue. 

Make sure to monitor the envelope icon on the top right since that is where you will receive the response.

Abheer_0-1700942692166.png

Have a nice day.

Need Help? Let's chat.