cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my online account !!!!!

tashabajpai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot access my online account. The password and userid are valid as it allowed me to reset the password without issue. What is going on??? Need help right away

8 REPLIES 8

@computergeek541 

thank you for update nice information.

@computergeek541 

Thanks, great information. 

@BKNS27 wrote:

@tashabajpai 

You will need to refresh your browser page before entering your new password. Because you tried too many times, you will need to wait for 3 hours before trying to login.

You can try contacting a CS_Agent to help you access your account, it might be faster waiting for 3 hours but it is worth a try contacting a CS_Agent on this Community page by SIMon Chatbot and type in Create a Ticket or private message them.

@Timer @BKNS27 

There is no longer a timed account locking after entering the pasword incorectly, The lockout is only based on browsing session.  The customer will need to close the browser and restart it before trying again.

tashabajpai

thank you!

@tashabajpai 

You will need to refresh your browser page before entering your new password. Because you tried too many times, you will need to refresh or logout of your browser before trying to login.

You can try contacting a CS_Agent to help you access your account, it might be faster waiting for 3 hours but it is worth a try contacting a CS_Agent on this Community page by SIMon Chatbot and type in Create a Ticket or private message them.

@tashabajpai 

you can waiting for 20 min and tried back or contact to CSA, as i put it above link.

tashabajpai

Tried the solution above, managed to reset the password but still cannot login with new password. Its like the account is somehow blocked

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@tashabajpai 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To reset the password again,

or contact to support team by CS_Agent  to reset,

Need Help? Let's chat.