cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my account

TSK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried the suggestions mentioned in the responses sent to me (thank you) but nothing has worked so far. I have:

1. changed my password
  2. cleared the cache on my browser
  3. I can get to the point where I successfully submit a code delivered to me via e-mail. I am congratulated because I am who I say I am. Then, I get a very brief look at My Account, telling me the account is active, but before I can do anything, following picture appears:

TSK_0-1659396516274.png

I cannot get around this picture. When I “Click here to know more” I can get to the FAQs, but I cannot access My Account. When I try to access My Account, I am asked to log in again and I go through the process of getting a code number, the system confirming my identity is acceptable and then getting this picture of 3 people doing cartwheels. I appear to be stuck in some kind of loop.

Please help me.

8 REPLIES 8

SnowZone77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This was the solution to my exact same problem! I had to wait for the 5 seconds and NOT Click the button! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TSK 

Yay! I was once very inept at all things technological until I joined the community and look at me now Ma no hands!! We are here to help anytime....whenever you need it and if you have the urge to learn a little more we are here to guide and mentor. Please feel free to drop by when you have the time.

TSK

Thank you for trying to help me - it is fixed and I have access now.

TSK

Thank you for trying to help me - it is fixed and I have access now.

TSK

Thank you for helping me. When you said "wait for the little x", I knew I was doing something wrong, so I waited and while I was waiting, I changed the font size on the screen and guess what appeared?

The little "x". I am not very literate when it comes to technical issues and one of the things about Public Mobile is that I can set it and forget it. So this was freaking me out. 

I very much appreciate your help.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@TSK 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and when you press the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@TSK  - try opening a tab in incognito mode.

And which link are you using? 

Open incognito, Go to community: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community

then see if you can proceed.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TSK 

Wait an extra minute and see if the little "x" appears in the top right corner of that pop up.

Need Help? Let's chat.