cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Use App While on Cell Data

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I have a 20GB 5G Unlimited Plan and I reached the limit, but when I reached 50MB left on high-speed data and tried to look at my data usage, it displayed that Cloudflare has blocked access to Telus.com from the app. It says to contact customer support, web works good, and if I use wifi on the app, it works. The message from the app is: "Sorry, you have been blocked, You are unable to access eversafe.id.telus.com. It says to email the owner to let them know that I've been blocked, but do I Private Message the Agent?IMG_74B2B0A3F9E2-1.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

@fixin1 

You are welcome! I learned the hard way and figured it out!

fixin1

I went on that 1.1.1.1 app and did that! It is actually working! Thank-you @BKNS27 for the help!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@fixin1 

It is in the 1.1.1.1 Cloudflare settings that is blocking the PM app.

For iPhones, Go to your 1.1.1.1 app then top right 3 horizontal bars>Advance>Connection Options and disable the Disable for Cellular Network.

For Androids, 3 horizontal bars>Advance>Connection Options>Manage excluded apps>Manage settings and click on the apps you want to excluded.

fixin1

Okay, thanks!

HI @fixin1 

so look like it could be a problem with how they route the app traffic

let us know if agent able to resolve the problem

fixin1

I can log in to the website, but I'll contact CS_Agent

fixin1

I can access other sites, including Public Website, but I prefer app.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fixin1  Maybe try the website instead can you log in there by any chance . But here’s the link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @fixin1 

but can you access other sites ?  You should still able to access other sites but at slower speed.

if you cannot access any sites at all, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.