cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Update Card.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For over a week, I've tried multiple times a day to update the Card on this Account which I DO NOT want on the card its currently on however, It refuses to let me update it no matter how many times I try... I thought this issue was resolved @J_PM

Clearing cache doesn't work, browser says the same thing, why is it still an endless loop?

I swear if they take a Payment from this card, there will be problems because I don't want this and you won't let me change it.

Screenshot_20231214_161807_Public Mobile.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Priority , that’s frustrating! Sorry 😞

They need to add the option back to allow us to remove the payment cards ourselves again like we used to be allowed to do! It makes no sense that they removed that option! This is the only provider I’ve seen that will not allow us to! I would think it would be more costly for them due to Customers always have to contact CS_Agent to do it for them every time!

Also, there should be the option to add funds to the account without keeping the payment card on the account besides using a voucher like all other providers do!

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's strange that the official announcement thread for this problem says it's been resolved when it appears that's not the case at all but worse that they won't allow customers to remove any payment cards ourselves.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Priority Send a message to customer service at the link below. Seems like an easy fix.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.