cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Login to Get support

smckenzie1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I cannot seem to access my account. I have reset my password numerous times but everytime I login it fails and says error logging in.

I have had to create a new account to ask this question and this is the only support available to me.

I have a payment due and need to change methods.

Please advise. Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

@smckenzie1234 wrote:

Thank you everyone. I have tried different devices and browsers to no avail.

I have tried submitting a ticket but it requires you to login which prompts an error message.

There are some pages I can visit (including this one) where I do not need to relogin. I am stumped but was able to send a private message to the CS Agent.

No idea where to go now but thanks again.

Submitting a ticket doesn't require the customer to log in to the Self Serve account. There's an option specifically for case of the customer not being able to log into Self Serve. When selcting that option, the system asks a few questions about your account, and this is the same information that you would have to provide to a customer support agent to prove that the accounts is yours even though the private messaging contact method.   Was it your Community login that wasn't being accepted and that's why you created a new Community account?  The new Community account login could have been used.

@smckenzie1234 wrote:

I have tried submitting a ticket but it requires you to login which prompts an error message.

@smckenzie1234   

In such case, simply open ticket with PM support by direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

smckenzie1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you everyone. I have tried different devices and browsers to no avail.

There are some pages I can visit (including this one) where I do not need to relogin. I am stumped but was able to send a private message to the CS Agent.

No idea where to go now but thanks again.

@hairbag1 wrote:

Here we go again....try using icognito mode. Try using a different web browser...Firefox seems to work ok. Clear your cache files as well.

Not your fault...recent "PM Updates" have been the culprit.

It's just incredible how rigidly inflexible the new site is. It shouldn't need to have specific needs of a browser or device. Yes there can be many variables of the browser attempting to access, but the site should be accommodating them, not demanding any specific set up.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @smckenzie1234   So, you have already tried to use Reset Password ?

Try once more time using Incognito mode with the last password you set.

If issues persists, please open ticket with PM CS agent  at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

First type: "Forgot log in information"
Then Click "Contact Us"
Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@smckenzie1234 wrote:

Hi,

I cannot seem to access my account. I have reset my password numerous times but everytime I login it fails and says error logging in.

I have had to create a new account to ask this question and this is the only support available to me.

I have a payment due and need to change methods.

Please advise. Thank you.

The fastest way to make the payment (until you can get your account login issue sorted out) would be to visit a store that sells Public Mobile payment vouchers or to purchase one from a website such as recharge.com.  The payment can be applied to your account buy using 611 from your cell phone.

As you haven't been able to reset your password, please go to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html to open a ticket to discuss this with a customer support agent.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Here we go again....try using icognito mode. Try using a different web browser...Firefox seems to work ok. Clear your cache files as well.

Not your fault...recent "PM Updates" have been the culprit.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Try a different browser of or even device. Also try using incognito mode.

Are you using the account password change? Or this community password change?

Need Help? Let's chat.