cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Phone to Receive Login Verification Code

Everado
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there, I'm trying to help my parents out with one of their accounts. The phone associated with the account was destroyed but they can't log in to cancel the account because they have no way of getting the verification code. They can't even submit a ticket because they can't log in. It seems like kind of an obvious flaw for the system and I can't seem to find any solutions at the moment.

7 REPLIES 7

@Everado 

Then you need to contact a CS_Agent by private messaging to help you close your parent’s account but you will need their security PIN to confirm the account.

Everado

It was a pretty new account so I imagine they did, the only options are to send a text or voice message.

Everado

Unfortunately it only give the option to text or call. Which leaves us at the same problem. The email solution would be great.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Everado 

You can click on Resend Code and it will give you the option to send the code by Email, Text or Call.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Had they gone through the new account system yet before the phone got destroyed? Do you get some options when you click resend code if that shows up?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Everado   do they know their 4 digits account pin?  if so, call 1.855.4PUBLIC and then you can disable Pre-Authorized payments from there

if not, please open ticket with PM support and ask them to help to disable the autopay

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Everado  Please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.